06 March, 2010

From Paris With Love...

Was super happy to see that Maison Martin Margiela is back on track after Martin Margiela left the house and the recent collection was pretty dire - to be quite honest. I loved the A/W collection however, the structured waists on the full length skirts were genius, the use of colour was minimal and perfect and I loved the touch of fur/hair, reassuringly reminiscent of past collections.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



In my eyes, Alber Elbaz can do no wrong. I love the elegance in the simplicity at Lanvin and once again his identically wigged models displayed a beautiful collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



And ofcourse, I loved Yohji Yamamoto,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this trend of a waist-less silhouette with a long skirt, it isn't a look I would usually go for but it reminds me of pictures of my mum in the 90's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Very, very excited to see Comme Des Garcons, stay tuned!