11 May, 2010

"How do you do, I'm Tracey Lord"

So, I mentioned that I went to see the Grace Kelly exhibition in the V&A which was totally amazing. And although I was already a huge fan of Grace Kelly and her image, I find myself thinking and comparing things to her style almost daily. It seems the exhibition has inspired me quite a lot and if you can pop down and see it, it is well worth the small expense. Anyway, for now I just thought I would post some of my favourite Grace Kelly pictures and stuff, just for you to have a look at.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(personal favourite)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Definitely my favourite wedding dress ever, and I do love wedding dresses. Strictly vintage however - none of this swarvaski nonsense. Unfortunately it wasn't in the exhibition.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Photography was not permitted but I just had to sneak a photo of this dress. It really is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. The photo doesn't so it justice but I really do hope one day I am skilled enough to make something as fabulous as this...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic