07 June, 2012

Moving to London...

So, as some of you may know, I moved to London today. I start an internship at House of Holland on Monday which I am very excited but also a little bit nervous for. I moved in with my friend Carys and her lovely housemates and somehow managing to cram my 2 suitcases of clothes into one wardrobe and three drawers.

I thought I would use my blog as a diary over my stay in London and post pictures and little stories about my days here and what I get up to as a fashion intern. I was going to use an actual diary but somehow that seems like a whole lot of hard work. So, keep checking back if you would like to see what I get up to. I'll try not to be as lazy as I have been on here (forgive me please - university comes first I'm afraid).

I'll leave you with this picture of my bed in my little London bedroom.

Bye for now,

Maggie.